Second Skin Audio

Rockford Fostgate p3

Myzv

It depends how low you want to be able to play, and how much power you want to put to it.  

2.5 cu ft tuned to 25 Hz would be a decent starting point and should be good for up to about 600 watts with appropriate port area (I'd suggest no less than 30 sq in, the port will be long). 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I have much power than 600w.

Behringer ep4000 2x900w@2ohm.

14 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

It depends how low you want to be able to play, and how much power you want to put to it.  

2.5 cu ft tuned to 25 Hz would be a decent starting point and should be good for up to about 600 watts with appropriate port area (I'd suggest no less than 30 sq in, the port will be long). 

I have much power than 600w.

Behringer ep4000 2x900w@2ohm.

I want to listening "bass i love you"max spl ? and max low frequency productivity.

If you tune the box to 30 Hz and shrink the net volume to 2.0 cu ft you should be OK on 900 watts.  You will sacrifice some low end output though, everything is a trade off. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

1 hour ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

If you tune the box to 30 Hz and shrink the net volume to 2.0 cu ft you should be OK on 900 watts.  You will sacrifice some low end output though, everything is a trade off. 

Thank you so much.

Can you advise for box and port dimensions pls.?for 30hz tuned.

On 31.01.2018 at 5:33 PM, Triticum Agricolam said:

jyn6dj.png

I dont understand this dimension.

Im calculate Length:42cm Width:45cm and Height:42cm box dimensions.Total:61gross litres.

port Length:30   width:3    Height:30cm  36,3hz tuned 

The question that comes to mind is the length of the question mark in the picture.

Archived