Jump to content

Pioneer AVH-X5800BJS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I just started having issues with my radio and the bluetooth connection. I thought it was a pandora update that happened a few weeks back, but alas no updates from pandora or pioneer. My phone connects to the bluetooth fine,  but once I try to listen to pandora it says connection failed and refuses to re-connect to it. I can see the phone connected in the menu's. Phone calls had no audio incoming or outgoing.I have tried with an Iphone and an android. I have repaired and blown out the bluetooth memory on the radio itself to no avail. I am out of ideas, anyone else know of something to try or am I shopping for a new deck? I have the latest firmware from pioneer 8.18 for my unit. 

Under Construction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...