Second Skin Audio

Sub's

Ok i realy dont know but i was thanking on the subs for my 63 impala and instead of 4 12's how about 2 18's i still got time to decide on what i want when summer gets here i will be getting everythang that i need for my car how many cub feet of air space do i need for 2 18's.

If i can fit 2 18's and if it would be louder i will do it and would run them off my audiobahn a2300hct.

Well, at least that wasn't a very vague description... So instead of 4 12"s, you want 2 18"s? Do you have a budget on any of this equiptment? How much installation experience do you have? What kind of music do you listen to? Electrical upgrades?

Most importantly, what are your goals for this system?

New project in the works ;)

Ok i realy dont know but i was thanking on the subs for my 63 impala and instead of 4 12's how about 2 18's i still got time to decide on what i want when summer gets here i will be getting everythang that i need for my car how many cub feet of air space do i need for 2 18's.

If i can fit 2 18's and if it would be louder i will do it and would run them off my audiobahn a2300hct.

Well 4 12 should be LOUDER then 2 18s

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well if 2 18's will fit ill go from there i all ready know what i want to go inside the car for my mids and highs but i want to figure out what i need to make 2 18's run and i will go from there.

Here ill tell you everythang you need to know.

1. I want to know if i can even fit 2 of them in there.

2. I listen to rap.

3. Budget i got that under control.

4. If i am going to get these sub i will go from there in power wise.

5. Goals for this system is to bump very hard.

Archived