Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have 12 addictive audio v4 in 4th order now in Pontiac g8 gt 2008 would like to make smaller for more trunk space music I like punk heavy metal rap country , speaker parameter  space have to work with 

Screenshot_20180428-171925_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Posted

How did the 4th order sound in the car? I've been thinking about going from two 12's ported to one 12 in a fourth order in my 09 G8. 

I do know that the length of 3'7" will not fit thru the trunk opening. Pretty sure 36" is the max that will slide in without ripping the trunk rubber. 

2009 Pontiac G8 GT

2 Precision Power 12's Power Class

2 Precision Power Phantom P1000.1

Rockford Fosgate Prime 600-4D

4 Lanzar 6.5 components

2 Pyle 8's

Audio Control LC2i

Stock headunit

Posted

What power? I have had good success with those woofers in a larger enclosure, and have seen the V3's in both 4th and 6th enclosures. If you can get around 3 cubes with 1200 watts you'll be good. I have my 12v4's in a 10 cube box with a 10" aero, does a 147 on 1200rms at the headrest. 29 hz.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...