movepage Posted May 22, 2018 Report Posted May 22, 2018 Hi all, I’ve started this build some time a go, but because I have very little time it isn’t yet finished. Probably the best is to let you know what I am installing, so here we go: The car is a Mercedes Benz 190D from 1993 Head unit Alpine CDA-S624 Changer - Alpine CHA-624 Front speakers: RF P165-SI for the mids and Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear speaker: RF P1650 coaxial sub enclosue : P1-1X10 but changes the sub to be a P2D4-10 wired in parallel amp: RF R600x5 I know it it’s a small build but it is being fun doing it. Regarding schematics here is what I have. ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 23, 2018 Author Report Posted May 23, 2018 Before starting my next, point I would like to thank Steve Meade and Dean&Fenando for making such great YouTube channels - they where a huge factor on how i’ve Improved the installations, and a great source of motivation - Many thanks. Só My next step was to prep the wiring that I was going to use, at this stage I started to buy Focal 8 GA kit. Later, I realized that this kit had CCA cables and that I could reduce the performance of the Amp. With the use of the Rockford Fosgate amp wire tool, I also realized that I could increase the amp performance if I went with a 4GA wire kit. in case you need the amp calculator is locared at: https://www.rockfordfosgate.com/support/amp-wire-calculator/ ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 25, 2018 Author Report Posted May 25, 2018 Hi, Proceeding with the build, and putting the cables to the trunck I had to take the passengers seat, remove the kick pannel and side panel and power cable going through the fire wall. Here some images. On the 3th image the B is all the “sound cables”, that is RCAs,Ai-net, and speaker cables and A the power cable coming from the battery. Cheers ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 Hi, Best option know would probably speak about what did for the front speaker set. Images 1 to 3 - Equipment used Image 4 to 5- prep the equipment - from speakers (SPG-10c2) added a cap of 47 uF in parallel with the woofer Image to 6 to 9 - prep the door - openes air vents for speaker to breath and Stinger Roadkill Regarding the door pods they are currently on being covered in leather - will show more details later. ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
Crazy 8s Drums Posted May 26, 2018 Report Posted May 26, 2018 Looks like you are off to a great start! Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
movepage Posted May 26, 2018 Author Report Posted May 26, 2018 Hi Crazy 8s Drum, It has been fun doing it, but I am still facing some issues. Will be putting the speaker pods when they arrive - let’s hope they get a cool looking. Thanks for your help:-) Movepage ————————————————————————————————————— HU - Alpine - CDA-9887R Changer - Alpine - CHA-S624 Amp - RF - R600x5 Front Speakers - RF - P165-SI + Alpine SPG-10C2 Rear Speakers - RF - P1650 Sub - RF - P2D4-10 on Vented Box
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.