1986 oldmobile 1000 and its urs

Guest beatitouttheframe

Guest beatitouttheframe

im sellin my car   im looking for 1100 or or so its got gold paint with 305smalll block big trunk grant classic racing wheel and a sunpro tach k&n intake holly carb if yall can tell me how to post pics ill be happy to do so but i have no idea , but the car is runing about 280hp its pairly stock sony cdplayer  has the words  ''old skool'' across the front window good car runs fine has less than 100,000 miles one small dint maybe one scratch very clean has straight pipes so its a bit on the loud side has ran about 110one time and other than that its a trailerqueen       

start a photobucket account, post the pics on there and you can put the link on here...can't remember which link you have to use cause there's 3 to choose from, but I think it's the bottom one. Try that one first...PREVIEW your post BEFORE you actually post it so you don't end up with a post w/o pics.

Guest beatitouttheframe

the price is now 1200 final sale price no lower come with all the stuff seen in the link above    1200 BUCKS MAN U CANT GO RONG WITH THAT PRICE HAS ALOT OF AFTER MARKET PARTS COME ON  LAST PRICE BEFOR I SELL IT FOR 15 IM GIVING YALL AN OFFER ON HERE BECAUSE I LIKE YALL LOL UR BASSHEADS