Noob Battery Wiring Question.

Since my crapacitior died on me I went out and bought the tray for a 2nd battery and a 2nd battery that would fit it and everything so now here is my question. How do I wire it in? Do I just wire it to the other battery? Positive to positive, negative to negative or do I need something special to make it work? Just curious, would like to get the juice flowin!

be sure to use nothing less than 1/0 gauge and fuse after the 1st battery and before the 2nd.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

are they identical batterys? if so, just hook them up positive to positive, negative to negative.

Why would that matter?

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

In my running around today I've gathered that I need to get an isolator for my 2 diff brand batteries. What is the amperage on the isolator matched to? The amps being pulled from the system, the amps generated from the alts, or the amps of the battery?

I

In my running around today I've gathered that I need to get an isolator for my 2 diff brand batteries. What is the amperage on the isolator matched to? The amps being pulled from the system, the amps generated from the alts, or the amps of the battery?

I

Tie the 2nd battery to the top of your truck, it'll ground itself and look really cool riding down the road.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I

Dude you don't need an isolator. When I first got into car audio I added a yellowtop to my current stock battery and before long the yellowtop was basically drained because the stock battery was older and we tried to recharge the yellowtop but it couldn't be revived so I always use the same type of battery and around the same age.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Archived