Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm wanting to build a box for 2 sundown e10 on a 1600 watt pioneer Mono block and I don't know where to start. My old box just isn't big enough and I'm looking for something that is ported and will really vibrate the car. Sundown says it needs 1 cubic feet but I've seen people with bigger boxes that say they hit harder. If anyone has experience building Boxes and could help me find out a good box to build that would be great! Thank you so much in advance  

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would post in the subwoofer section. There are a couple of box builders in there that will help. Post up vehicle, max dimension you have to work with, and amp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...