Second Skin Audio

Orion hcca 15 d2 duo box build help !!

Deven94

Not to sound like a douchebag , if its not a hassle can you send a cut sheet for the cuts i know i”ll end up prob making triangular subwoofer box. Lol that pic would help , yeah they’re gonna be d4’s. Well i wanted to do a double baffle and .75 birch around ... what do u recommend ? 

Thank you Dibo i really appreciate your time and effort in helping me out here bud ! 

19 hours ago, Deven94 said:

Not to sound like a douchebag , if its not a hassle can you send a cut sheet for the cuts i know i”ll end up prob making triangular subwoofer box. Lol that pic would help , yeah they’re gonna be d4’s. Well i wanted to do a double baffle and .75 birch around ... what do u recommend ? 

Thank you Dibo i really appreciate your time and effort in helping me out here bud ! 

I haven't done the design yet. Won't take me long. I'll get something done here in a little bit.

Top & bottom (3X) 42x24

Back (1x) 42x19.75

Front (1) 35x19.75

Side A (1) 22.5x19.75

Side B port side(1) 23.25x19.75

Port pieces (1) 17.75 either rounded over at the end or you can put a 45 on it. That way when the port turns it's not such a sharp turn it's rounded over.

(2) 5" 

Extras 2.5"x19.75 x 4 with 45°s for each corner. 

The last 45° for inside of the port I usually wait till I have the box 3/4 done so I can just measure it so it's accurate. Port needs to stay 5.5 in as consistent as possible the whole length of the port. Including the turn. 

Archived