Sundown Audio

Apocalypse AAB-19800.1D

davinci701

Well I am helping my brother with his install he's got money and wanted me to help him get a big system. He wanted to be bigger and louder than what I had a couple years ago I had a crescendo 5500, 4 AudioQue HDC4 18s, 4- XS D3100s, 1 MM370e Alt and lots of 0/1 wire. but was looking around and seen the Crescendo 12k but then I found the Apocalypse 19800 and ordered it without looking into the amp first just saw the output number and price only 200$ more and almost twice the output said why the hell not but after looking into finding out its a brazillian amp and looking into what some people had to say I'm kind of regretting the purchase but he still wants it sooo what type of electrical are we looking at here to be able to keep this amp running great for many years so far in the cart we have

2 mechman 370e Alts 

3 XS SB1260-31s

2 XS D4900 for the stock and aux location 

Will this be sufficient any input is greatly appreciated 

Ok... Jmo here. Sound digital makes their Brazilian amps and S&I outta Korea makes their aak series amps. GO WITH THE AAK!! 2-aak7500.1d will make all the power he'll need ( more than that 19k) and it'll sound better, run cooler, last longer, and you'll have more function ( Clip limiter, voltage display, temperature display) and more heat sink and components for your cash. I rest yesterday in the you tube comments that in Brazil they pay $150 for amps that we pay $500+ for. I'm not a fan of Brazilian. On another note ( off topic). Apocalypse mids and highs are the clearest pro Audio I've ever heard. The Silvester and Arnold series are insane values and take a beating. Alphard equipment is super legit. Just a FYI. I run apocalypse. 

Archived