Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Starting the build log for my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3. A lot of parts are arriving so I figure now is a good time to start. Right now I've got in hand 8 Unlawful Sounds 8" mids, 6 Unlawful Sounds super tweeters, Pioneer AVH4200NEX, 15" B2 XM15, and a Alphard Machete 80.4. Still coming are sub amps (Undecided), 2 more super tweeters to complete the set of 8, a machete 150.4, Team GP Alternator, and enough NorthStar power to keep the lights on! Starting the work on the custom panels possibly tonight. Will update with pictures as work progresses. Installed 4 of the mid in very temporary locations and I am very happy with them. Unlawful makes a good product. Seem to be the exact same as the B2 rage series. 

Down to picking between the Soundigital EVO5000 or the Alphard Apocalypse AAB4800 amp wise. Not sure which way to go they're both nice amps. Alphard is a little bit more.

Just thought I'd make a post detailing all of the performance work done to the car. 

• Corksport Stage 2 Rear Motor Mount
  • Corksport Passenger Motor Mount
  • Corksport Transmission Mount
  • Corksport High Pressure Fuel Pump
  • Corksport Short Shifter
  • COBB Intake
  • COBB Acessport V3 (Tuned)
  • GPlus Turbo  Inlet Pipe
  • CPe EGR Delete
  • JDM PROSPORT Front Mount intercooler
  • Custom 3" Catless Exhaust with Turbo XS Muffler 
  • 10" Wide 17" Rims, Unknown brand but made in Italy so would assume they are OZ
  • 255/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11s
  • YellowSpeed Coilovers

Waiting on my fiberglass and resin to come in. Anything I should know about sunflash before I use it? this will be my first go around with fiberglass