Ok i'm stuck as of now. I've hit a crossroads in between the Audioque HDC3 18", DC lvl4 15" w/ lvl5 coils, and T3 TSS 15". It's just a temporary system for the next 14 months or so, but i'm still putting some thought into it. Anyone know which one is loudest/most efficient. Yeah i can read numbers and compare the three but i figured i'd go for some personal exp. input and other pov's.

Thanks =]

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Be a man, get the 18".

How many people you know locally have 18's?

BE THE FIRST!

Sure i could throw the 18" in there ( have 7.3 cubes gross of space in my hatch, 6.2 usable ) but i don't wanna look like a tard rolling around with one that isn't as loud as people with 12"s and 15"s. Know what i'm sayin'? lol

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Build a proper box and knock some socks off.

ok lol, check the model for the DC though, now much one would be more fresh??

9.png

8.png

See what i'm sayin'?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

dc

That's what i'm thinkin' too, but i do think the 15" would be optimal considering i'd have Lvl 5 coils. 32hz will hit those lows well too so it'll be nice and deep. So when someone rolls up with an 18, theres a good chance i'll blow there ass away.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Yeah, like i said it's a temp system though. I'm going into the army soon and when i get out 14 - 15 months from now i get part of my enslistment bonus in a lump sum. Investing it straight into a car and system. I wanna put at least 4k into the new stuff if not more, and live on base for a while off the army. =] Hopefully i get to be somewhere down south too where they have alot of groundpounding SPL. Kentucky sucks ballz!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode