Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box help for B2 HN12v3


Kris4b11

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, its been a while since I have posted anything. I've been out the car audio game for a while. I currently have a single B2 HN12v3 dual 2 ohm powered by a B2 Mono in a 2.8ft^3 box tuned to around 33hz. I would like to build a box that would port out the armrest (ski hole). I need some help as I have never built anything that was not either a slot or aero port box. I was able to meter it and it pulled a 139.9 sealed @ 40hz. Spl is not my goal. I am leaning more towards sql.  If someone was willing to help me design something or even point out how to calculate a external port I would greatly appreciate it. The max dimensions I have to work with is 15h x 30w x 18d ( if I could shrink depth by any I would be happy)  

20170804_192901.jpg

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10012 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...