Yeah those doors are insanely loud. The vocals and the clap make me blink from how loud they scream. Then the bass I really dont know how your amps are still on the roof at all, let alone the sunroof still being on their and not looking like Frankie Rio's roof. If you ever have a chance to see the beast it is an adrenaline rush thats so damn crazy.

Did you ever post up your videos from demoing?

Sorry Paul, Ive been extremely busy with the mag, new three cylinder car, packing and so on... Ill try to get to it this weekend

this thing looks incredibly low!!

i would love to hear this...

damn!

good job beast. Deff sick setup

hey what size screen is that in the dash. im wanting to put one in my blazer that size but im not sure what screen to get. but i dont want a carputer

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

hey what size screen is that in the dash. im wanting to put one in my blazer that size but im not sure what screen to get. but i dont want a carputer

it's a 15.4" but I rarely use it. I guess it was put there for the bling effect, I'm a music man mostly

SoundStream XXX subs ? i didnt even know that they made subs :huh: and no matter what any body says its a kick ass set up !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

SoundStream XXX subs ? i didnt even know that they made subs :huh: and no matter what any body says its a kick ass set up !

I never heard of the SSxxx at one point. When they said xxx, i thought they were the RE XXX but I have to tell you that they made a believer out of me. Thanks on the shout. I usually get alot negative feedback on some forums but they don't understand that it was built for promotional purposes but now it's beating real tough. FINALLY