Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

your shit RCA from your shitty cheap power wire kit are shit

gets some good RCA

Posted

So I've tried connecting the amp directly to the battery. Same thing. Alternator noise and a low static sound. And then I tried a different amp. Same thing. I definitely think it's the RCAs now. They aren't, however, shitty RCAs. But I do think they are the problem.

What kind of replacement RCAs should I get? I don't know what good brands are for RCAs. I need them to be about 17 feet long and 4 channel. I think the Stinger 8000 series look promising.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1389 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...