Sonic Electronix

Advise for corvette audio build?

Hey guys I’m working on a new audio project. I had some great suggestions given to me on here for my megacab ram sundown audio build and I couldn’t happier with the way it turned out. So I’m back for another project. I have a c5 corvette Z06 I just purchased it’s in the shop getting a supercharger, cam and headers. When I get it back I’m starting on the system. I would like to stick with either Sundown or DC. Looking to shoot between the 3.5k to 6k range on wattage. I have ample room for box design because it’s the hard top couple style and not the hatchback so I have a deep trunk with a pass through to the cabs interior cargo space. Here’s what I’ve been tossing around in my head. Nightshade 1-15 //2-12’s,   zv5 2-12’s//1-15//1-18,    DC level 5 or 6   2-12’s//1-15 //1-18. The amp will match the manufacturer of the subs and power rating so I don’t need help on that. What would you guys run out of these configurations? If anyone has had any experience with a vette build let me know. Any info is appreciated. I’m a little worried about 2 things....grounding issues or the car getting rattled to death seeing as the car is a bunch of fiberglass and carbon fiber .... running a belt driven supercharger and a mechman 320-370 on the same serpentine belt. I hope slippage isn’t an issue at high rpms. Anyway thanks again! 

Archived