Midwest Get Together

I suppose I could say it's a possibility.

possibility.... fail! You need to be there :D I am going to talk to Bill and see if we can get more of the wolfpack out here to this as well, seeing as most of you guys wont be able to make it to the party this month :(

As for the date that we would do this I am thinking first part of July. Our team has 3 big builds getting ready to happen and we will need time on those to get done.

possibility.... fail! You need to be there :D I am going to talk to Bill and see if we can get more of the wolfpack out here to this as well, seeing as most of you guys wont be able to make it to the party this month :(

As for the date that we would do this I am thinking first part of July. Our team has 3 big builds getting ready to happen and we will need time on those to get done.

Des Moines is in illinois right?

me and sum others might be able to make that date it shouldn't be too far I don't think. can you shoot me an address and zip code and i'll map quest it and get back to yah?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Iowa homie

me and sum others might be able to make that date it shouldn't be too far I don't think. can you shoot me an address and zip code and i'll map quest it and get back to yah?

iowa homie, lol fucked up first post, id try and go but im to lazy to drive there

Its In Iowa and about 3-4hours away from the Ill-Iowa Border on I-80

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals