Freddboi Posted December 22, 2019 Author Report Posted December 22, 2019 The 600.4 does 150 watts rms per channel so it would be 75 rms per speaker. The speakers are rated 100 rms. I’d rather over power than under power them because my goal is sound quality that is loud. By the way the component sets I was considering are the T2652 RF 6.5 power aluminum series.
Freddboi Posted December 22, 2019 Author Report Posted December 22, 2019 The t.400 does 100 rms per channel at 2 ohms and I was going to wire all the tweeters in series to one channel per front door panel. And the other two channels the two 6x9s
Freddboi Posted December 24, 2019 Author Report Posted December 24, 2019 I am still confused if I can y split 4 rca outputs from the amp down to one rca going into the dsp?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.