3.sixty.3 rca wiring

Freddboi

I want to run active with a 3.sixty.3 dsp.
im going to run three sets of component speakers as front stage, a pair of 6x9 for rear fill and two subs. 

i want to run more speakers than outputs on the dsp. Is there anyway I can y split the rca signal to several speakers and run them as one channel

EX:  take channel 1,2 and y split those to one rca and then take channel 3 and y split all three channel to one rca cable and single rca cable would go into the dsp as...

channel one: left front doors 3 mid woofers. 

i have never installed a dsp this is what I’ve therorized because I’ve been trying to figure out how people have been running many more speakers than channel outputs on there dsp and I am very determined to learn as much as I can about them and I greatly appreciate any advice or guidance. 

I want to run an active system these are all the speakers I want to run. 

3 mids and 3 tweeters -Left door panel

3 mids and 3 tweeters -Right door panel 

2 6x9 full range -Rear deck 

2 subs 

——————————————————

with that being said there’s 8 channels of output on the dsp. And I wanted The layout for the speakers to be like this for the 3.sixty3 dsp 

Channel 1: Left front door mids (3) 

Channel 2: Right front door mids (3)

Channel 3: Left front door tweeters (3)

Channel 4: Right front door tweeters (3)

Channel 5: Left rear deck 6x9 (1)

Channel 6: Right read deck 6x9(1)

Channel 7: left sub (1) 

Channel 8 right sub (1)

is it possible to do that and what would be the best way to do that? 

So ideally you'd want 14 channels for this but that's ridiculous. A 2 channel for the rear 6x9s would work. As for the front doors, be a lot easier to run a 2 or 4 speaker setup. If you want to run 3 speakers your going to have to make some sacrifices without yet another amp. Oh and where's your subs amp? 

Archived