Second Skin Audio

2 Sealed 15's

my trunk opening is very ackward to the point that i cannot fit a ported box for my 2 fifteens i can barely get a ported 12's in there.its in a trunk where the seats dont fold down

the sealed box i have now is a bit to small im building another sealed box. which will be around 4.5 cubic feet. is there any other tricks or tips that might gain me a few db's

i just got into competing and its fun as hell so i wanna get better. although its in a sealed box it considerably louder than most people here. any suggestion would be appreciated the subs are 2 ssd 15's

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

my trunk opening is very ackward to the point that i cannot fit a ported box for my 2 fifteens i can barely get a ported 12's in there.its in a trunk where the seats dont fold down

the sealed box i have now is a bit to small im building another sealed box. which will be around 4.5 cubic feet. is there any other tricks or tips that might gain me a few db's

i just got into competing and its fun as hell so i wanna get better. although its in a sealed box it considerably louder than most people here. any suggestion would be appreciated the subs are 2 ssd 15's

Coming from years of sealed boxes, and now going to ported wall, the only think I can say, (not knowing your trunk) is aim them back and build the box solid and strong! Hopefully the trunk shape will help you get some low end extension to make up for the sealed box.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Archived