I like intel and amd they are both good but i dont thank amd is better then intel either.

Yeh my desktop is my "gaming" computer and my lappy is just basically home work its got an amd anthon x2

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Deffo Nvidia at the moment.

BTW the new super top end GT260 and GT280 (i.e. the next range of cards cards after the 8800GTX) is going to be releaced in then next 2-3 weeks.

My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."

Deffo Nvidia at the moment.

BTW the new super top end GT260 and GT280 (i.e. the next range of cards cards after the 8800GTX) is going to be releaced in then next 2-3 weeks.

Nvidia released the 9series a few months ago, thats the latest card made by nvidia i havent heard anything about a GT260 or a GT280...

I just bought a 8800gt and it works great. I play wow and the graphics are phemomenal. i can only imagine how well they would look on the 9series

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

My buddy has a 9series card not sure which one, but he said it was 10 times better than the 8 series. Nvidia is the best card maker i think. and for the whole intel vs amd, its all preference intel is good for mulitasking and amd is great for gaming, they are both great chipsets.

Nvidia released the 9series a few months ago, thats the latest card made by nvidia i havent heard anything about a GT260 or a GT280...

Info is starting to come out, a lot of people are under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreements). It looks to be G92 core, 512 bit memory + bus and 256 unified shader processers (double G80 i.e. 8800 series).

My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."

I run a ATI im definatly a supporter ive had my fair share of both i like ati's software better and they seem to perform flawlessly ive never had any problems with them blackspotting or anything like that :) but i will say in the high end cards nvidia has pulled ahead of ati (memory and "performance") wise but ill always stick with ati.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.