Second Skin Audio

Soundstream T5 Subwoofer

Have anybody heard soundstream t5 subwoofers. are they any good? they cost about $250 each. Are they worth the money?

ive heard of a few people on herre who have used them and liked them for the most part.

i like the T4's better though ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Have anybody heard soundstream t5 subwoofers. are they any good? they cost about $250 each. Are they worth the money?

never heard them but the older models the t4-15s get pretty loud they rms at 1000 and max is 2000 but they can handle 2000rms all day aslong as its clean power

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Guest Caps

^that guys new, and the t5-15 has surround problems at anything over 1500rms, which is an easy fix. and the t5-12's are amazing. if ur looking for t5-12's pipo has some for sale right now CHEAP i think he wants 150 plus shipping. pm me if u want any

yea, pipos a cool guy, but just because you have 16 of these, doesnt mean you'll make your windshield do like his did ;)

just like a lot of people who run 4000 + RMS to their BTLs like steve does, dont have the BTLs for very long, because the install is all wrong.

steve over powers his, but he is running around 5 cubes per sub, with only a small portion of port area.

not small steve, but you know what i mean. a lil on the shy side for 4 18's :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

We are running two t5 15's in my bosses suburban on a clarion dpx11500 and i cant kill em...i get em stinky as shit playin slowed down music and whatever and i havent gotten one yet....Around work im considered quality control...because if it can be broken by bass, ill break it because i play it hard all the time...

xa-1.gif

Our t5's have been takin an ass whoopin for the last two months...every day...its bosses truck but me and the guy up fornt both drive it and the guy up front knows nothing about smellin coils, distortion anything...he just plays it loud...we have roughly 16-1700 watts on a pair..

xa-1.gif