Well about a little over a year ago i bought a cd/dvd player from this guy i worked with well long story made short the cd player i had took a shit and i have to install this one well i went to the stereo shop today and youll never guess i didnt check the box and this cock sucker didnt put the main plug in the box so now what do i do ? its a cheap power acoustik cd /dvd player but how do i get the plug

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well about a little over a year ago i bought a cd/dvd player from this guy i worked with well long story made short the cd player i had took a shit and i have to install this one well i went to the stereo shop today and youll never guess i didnt check the box and this cock sucker didnt put the main plug in the box so now what do i do ? its a cheap power acoustik cd /dvd player but how do i get the plug

just go back to tha shop and tell em that there was no plug in the box they should fix ya up

get one from the manufacturer if the shop will not help you.

and WHAT does this have to do with getting screwed in TEXAS????????

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

get one from the manufacturer if the shop will not help you.

and WHAT does this have to do with getting screwed in TEXAS????????

It doent have any thing to do with being screwed IN texas it was a play on words ya know ...........Texas is the home of screw .....never mind

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg