Jump to content
AudioControl

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question about this epicenter I got. I have a kenwood excelon deck that has all the rcas in the back front rear and sub. I have my rcas coming from the sub channel of my deck to the epicenter then to my clarion eq then from the eq to the amps. I left the settings all stock on the epicenter and it makes the bass sound muddy. There's no bass boost at all from the deck on the amp. I kno I'm supposed to feed it full signal. Is it being from the sub channle of the deck ? Should I move the rcas to the fronts or the rears and. Ot use the sub ones ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3043 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...