Sonic Electronix

Lookin for advice to wake these JBL's up. I already kno I need a different box but what about the amp. Please help me!!

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

if you really want help bro you need to give these guys more info like what size are they, what are the specs, what kind of box your using, how big is it, how much power are you sending it, how much space do you have to sacrifice to this sub, what kind car/truck will this be in,what if any electrical upgrades and wiring have you done?..i know its alot but its very important so they can see what needs upgrading what you got covered so far..

Man...thats like asking "does this skirt make my girls azz look big"?

.....and not posting a pic. :lol:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Two 15's in a caddi deville trunk. I definatly need a new box cause right now its in a sealed box. the subs are rated at 800 rms but peak 5000 watts. About to add more batteries and still looking for a HO alternator for my car. Need as much help as I can get.

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

Archived