Thnx for sharing this. Great build and I can appreciate the hard work. Just an amp swap takes me half a day, haha.

I have a pt also, But it's a convertible so the only db's it gets inside are from road noise :(

You can get away with a nice small sub in the trunk and upgrade the front speakers to a componenet set, add some sound deadener to the floor and doors and have a pretty nice setup.

If your PT is a GT turbo, and you want to mod it for performance or are just looking for ideas not stereo related, go join www.ptcrew.com :)

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Vids of 8 12's?

...Bigpimpin wants to see his song at work!

I have the afternoon off tomorrow, so I'll find somewhere to stop and get some. I had to drop the EQ down this afternoon, so I could get my hands on it. Still gotta figure it all out, but it's getting better. 2 parametric EQs>me (is that how you say it?)

I have a "hiss" in the mids and tweets that seems to be a volume mismatch, it's not rpm or volume dependent, just annoying when the volume is off, something with the EQ and the amp gains, I probably should set them with a DMM, if that don't help, the second EQ is getting bypassed to see if it is the cause.

....I'm working on it! I had to clean the mirrors too, so they look more presentable. This past few days, it has blown all the construction dust out the ports and out of the center chamber.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

...Bigpimpin wants to see his song at work!

I have the afternoon off tomorrow, so I'll find somewhere to stop and get some. I had to drop the EQ down this afternoon, so I could get my hands on it. Still gotta figure it all out, but it's getting better. 2 parametric EQs>me (is that how you say it?)

I have a "hiss" in the mids and tweets that seems to be a volume mismatch, it's not rpm or volume dependent, just annoying when the volume is off, something with the EQ and the amp gains, I probably should set them with a DMM, if that don't help, the second EQ is getting bypassed to see if it is the cause.

....I'm working on it! I had to clean the mirrors too, so they look more presentable. This past few days, it has blown all the construction dust out the ports and out of the center chamber.

LoL

Here is a vid of Bigpimpin91's song....photobucket won't allow anything over 100mb, so if anyone knows how to reduce the length of a vid, please let me know, I have a vid of practically the whole song, but youtube doesn't seem to work either.

Overall tuning has improved since the last vids, but still have some work ahead of me. I have a few more of other songs to upload later, I will post them as photobucket loads them.

Posted Image

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Archived