Does Anyone Have Info On One Way Manufacturing Inc.

Has anyone here ever used One Way Manufacturing Inc. of Elizabethton,TN for altenators.

Auto Zone has recommened them to me acouple of times over the last year.

They claim they do a good job and should beable to build anything I would need for my truck.

I was going to try Iragi but looking at their thread I feel they might be backed up rite now plus I can't find a web site for them or Email address.

I do feel I would be better off with a local company anyway.

Does anyone know about this company?

Missinglink if I have these guys build me an alt what specs do I need from them to send to you so you can make me a voltage module?

Does anyone here trust Autozones alt load testing.

They said my alt is only making 22 amps of current. New stock is 105 amps.

I believe them and I don't at the same time.

My alt is 20 years old but I have not noticed any major issues with my RF 1501BD.

I have no major voltage drops when playing music and barley any drops when playing rap, test tones are a different storie though but that is common.

The RF 1501BD is rated at 90 amps of pull playing music and 140 amps of pull into test tones.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived