Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New system, been out of the scene for awhile, need sub suggestions.


GassenD

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been out of the car audio scene for probably 4-5 years now and I'm planning on jumping back in.. Due to a new job I drive 100+ miles a day so I had to get rid of my old car and get into something more fuel efficient and "dailyable". I'm going back and forth on what sub/subs I want to run. I plan on getting a HO Alt and get my electrical all sorted before I even purchase an Amp and sub, but my first build thoughts was a Sundown SAE 3k on a Sundown X 18.  I used to run Sundown SA 15's in my explorer back in the day and always wanted to move to an X or Z series sub but just never did. If you have any suggestions or recommendations please let me know. I'm excited to get back into the game. 

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...