Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, DankMan said:

@1point21gigawatts I am going to remove the amp and take more pictures. I am going to leave it disconnected until I get a better ground. Thanks for all the advice I appreciate it 

You are welcome!

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

And don’t use that same place they grounded that battery to ground your amp. Use a spot close to it. Don’t use the existing screw hole.  

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted
55 minutes ago, DankMan said:

@1point21gigawatts I am going to ground the place you circled 1st. No it is not a bolt. Hopefully the place you circled will be a good place it will be nice and short

Then you have ground the amp to the chassis too. Not the battery. Ground it near that existing ground spot that you are gonna remove. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

@1point21gigawatts ok so I just make one new ground spot right near my existing one got it. 1st I am going to see if I can find an area to use a nut & bolt, I am also going to upgrade the 4awg positive and negative that goes into my amp terminals with 0awg to 4awg amp inputs I ordered & also going to run 200a fuse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...