GODDAM i cant wait for Grass valley and OF COURSE my demo in your ride/ride pictured

(i'll probably throw my gf in your truck to show her 27hz done the right way :P:p:wub: :wub:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

GODDAM i cant wait for Grass valley and OF COURSE my demo in your ride/ride pictured

(i'll probably throw my gf in your truck to show her 27hz done the right way :P:p:wub: :wub:

-Drew

thats not a my ride its a customers ;) its all memphis no DC so you know its not mine.

but of course still has to be tuned low anyways around 32hz

just finished it up right now, going to bring it back up tomorrow for some adjusting. its 1AM i don't think the neighbors would like me doing any testing right now

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

yeah i thought of that right after i put "your ride" so i added "/ride pictured"

BUT i plan on hearing both ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 4 weeks later...