Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi
I had an issue with those Yinlong cells and a BMS 6S balancer.
One day I wanted to take my car to go for a ride after more than 1 month that I didn't use it and I saw that my cells was almost completely drained, like they had around 5v. So I charged them with my DC power supply to 14.8V and after 1 week (without driving the car) the voltage droped again to 13.2v.
And the thing is that from the beginning I hear the balancer making a noise even when the car is turned off, So I wonder if my dropping voltage doesn't come from there from that balancer? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...