Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

First time building a wall. Keeping it fairly simple. 

 

4 FI Q 12s fully loaded

2 DC 3.5k's strapped

370 Mechman Alt

XS 3400 under the hood

3 XS 3100s in rear

Posted

I've actually already had these bad boys in a 4th order bandpass and they perform extremely well. I've spent many maaaaany hours between winisd and sketchup figuring out what's ideal for this ride. They were in a trunk blowthrough, but I said screw it lets wall this bitch. The blowthrough was a modular design and wasn't nearly as "brick shit house" as I wanted it to be.  

Posted

They were strapped as well. Kicked like a mule with a wiiiiide bandwidth. Any links on good reading material or your own insight on the pros and cons of strapping would be appreciated.

Posted

I appreciate the feedback, but I just don't care for reflex or 6th. Hell, I even got FI's blessing on this configuration. I get it, these thing's qts are a fleas ass under the rule of thumb threshold between ported and sealed, but it's all gravy. I'm a sucker for the sound of a sealed box. This design stays. Because I like it!!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...