Second Skin Audio

Enclosure suggestions? Your input is appreciated.

I purchased these same subs.  These are the S3015's but they are the Version 1, which is the newest version.  Their website still had the older S3015 pictured.   I am also having a hard time finding specs for this version and need help designing a box.  

14 minutes ago, SPLsparks said:

I purchased these same subs.  These are the S3015's but they are the Version 1, which is the newest version.  Their website still had the older S3015 pictured.   I am also having a hard time finding specs for this version and need help designing a box.  

Maybe we can find somewhere in addition to the forum to post the T/S parameters for the sub once we are able to get them (maybe in a review comment on the website).  That way people are able to find them easier 🙂

4 minutes ago, FishingJaxDK said:

@Arthur79I ordered a Dayton Audio DATS v3 from Parts Express so I can measure the subs TS parameters. I couldn’t afford the SMD version. I’ll let y’all know what I find out from it. 

Awesome! The DATS is a cool tool and easy to use, I think you're going to like it.

• 4 months later...

Been out of commission for a while due to a gym injury involving the tearing of my rotator cuff and clavicle separation. I was going to attempt breaking in the sun and measuring ts parameters this coming weekend since I have Thursday to Sunday off to play with it. Still willing to help @arthur79? Also SPLSparks, still need parameters?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived