Sonic Electronix

WHICH WOULD YOU TAKE FOR FREE?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ok which set up would you choose? also 1 more thing, you can not sell it..so dont pick the w7's just because you can sell them for more then you can sell the Q's.

• 3 jl12w7
    • 3 fi Q 15

i always wanted to see it happen , but dont think it has.. Where the w7 is used in an spl setup, anycar anyhow, Id just like to see whatkind of numbers that can put up.. Say just a basic street b setup with around 5k rms for a pair of 12 sin a nice setup

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I used to run JL. Subs are overrated and overpriced, IMO, but to each his own. I've been into car audio off & on for 13 years now, and JL w/out a doubt has been the weakest set of subs I've seen compared to what other people run locally here in the 'Burgh. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. I voted for the Q's, as if you can't tell.

Edited by SteelCityGhost

id say w7 s for me.. But ive had em before so maybe a lil biased :) . WHy q 15 s instead of 12 s in the comparison?

well to be honest and this is my opinion no one has to agree i think the polls would be reversed if this was a 12 vs 12.5 thread..

i feel if in the proper box with proper power and install i believe the w7's would easily win..but thats only my opinion and because i have owned them so i am a bit biased has well..