i got a qusetion how did you wire thoes subs to 2 ohms on 1 amp and how does that amp do 600@2 ohms and 1400@1

ok well at first i had 2 t112D2s. so they were dual 2 ohm subs and i wired them to 2 ohm mono because my electrical system wasnt strong enough for the current draw of a 1 ohm load.

Now i have 2 t112D4s. dual 4 ohm t1s (i had them swapped) and i now have them running at a 1 ohm load.

and how i get around 600 watts at 2 ohm and 1400 at 1 ohm is this

ok with my old electrical system i would on average see like a 13-13.3 V and that amps actual power at 14.4 with my amp is around 718 so im kinda compensating for the voltage loss. i may not have been even seeing 600 watts.

and where i get the 1400 at 1 ohm is now i have a yellow top and a kinetik 600 and i on average see  13.8-14.1 V and my amps actual power on a 14.4 v system is 1436 and again compensating for it so again i may not be getting the full 1400 watts

explained?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

fa sho i thought i was gonna have to bust dat ass there for a min  :lol:

the way you said it, it looked like you was gonna be callin me out and i was gonna get all hyped up but i was like nah lemme explain myself first before i bust an e-cap

awesome stuff... you should fiberglass the 6x9's attached to the box and make them look smooth..

yea it was mentioned a little while back in thie thread somewhere. i will MAYBE try my own project in the future when i get some more cash. but for not ima stick with what i got. i woudl really liek to try my own figerglass project but i will need some major advice.
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

fa sho i thought i was gonna have to bust dat ass there for a min  :lol:

the way you said it, it looked like you was gonna be callin me out and i was gonna get all hyped up but i was like nah lemme explain myself first before i bust an e-cap

awesome stuff... you should fiberglass the 6x9's attached to the box and make them look smooth..

yea it was mentioned a little while back in thie thread somewhere. i will MAYBE try my own project in the future when i get some more cash. but for not ima stick with what i got. i woudl really liek to try my own figerglass project but i will need some major advice.

oh... i thought u knew how to fiberglass... hmmm... well its pretty simple and kinda fun...

nope...but im ready to learn how to when i get some cash

No what wazabi you just inspired me to wanna make a fiberglass enclosure for them 6x9s.

when i start work up again i will have extra cash to spend and i will be making a post of my progress and making of an enclosure for them...WOOT im excited now. (wont be done til like April though)

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

right now 10 dollars is expensive to me...but i got all the time in the world

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

when you make a build post you should also post additional information like that so there is no confusion cuz when i read it i was like "how in tha hell did he do that " but im not the kinda person to jump tha gun so i just asked instead of callin you fake phony fuckin liar or anything like that LOL but now that you cleared it up for me its all good pimpin and also i think that glass work would really set your install off you already have top of the line equipment and i think some glass work would take you to that next level anyway good luck wit it man  :D

yea i would never claim work that i didnt do.  sorry for not mentioning it at first. i will do that if it come up i will make it clear from the beginning. but yea when i get soem cast im definitely doing the fiberglass install. i already have my mind set

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived