• 1 month later...

Never heard of it.  But if he didn't come out of it with 2 blown ear drums and virtually deaf for life I'm calling BS.  The shear force of the air pressure along with the massive shifts of pressure back and forth inside the box is such that I'd have a Very hard time believing the human ear could survive it without Good Protection. 

On 5/19/2022 at 3:23 PM, TheBKG said:

Never heard of it.  But if he didn't come out of it with 2 blown ear drums and virtually deaf for life I'm calling BS.  The shear force of the air pressure along with the massive shifts of pressure back and forth inside the box is such that I'd have a Very hard time believing the human ear could survive it without Good Protection. 

He was making painful faces the entire time and once the tone finished, I think I heard a car alarm going off somewhere with him swearing like someone who just learned a new word for the remainder of the clip. He was pretty well known way back in the days of ROE, and on CA, but usually not for good reasons. I remember when it was posted and people were clowning him and just giving him a hard time and it caused a lot of discussion about burp car safety. I am surprised the second video was archived. 

8v fury said:

Archived