Kevin M Posted May 21, 2022 Report Posted May 21, 2022 So, it's been a minute, but I have a new build that I am working on. I have made a ton of progress this month. Here is the progress I have made so far. I am using 80 mil deadener, 1/8" neoprene and 1-2 lb sq.ft mass loaded vinyl. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Kevin M Posted May 21, 2022 Author Report Posted May 21, 2022 Pictures continued... 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Kevin M Posted May 21, 2022 Author Report Posted May 21, 2022 I used 2 lb. mlv for the floor in the cabin. Heavy stuff. I still need a piece for the trunk as well. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.