Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What Should I Get For My New Truck?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just purchased a 2022 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Truck. In my last truck, I had a full Fosgate system. Nothing crazy, 3.5 in the dash, punch 6x9s in all doors, 2 P2 10" subs, a 600X4, and a 300X1 AMP running from the factory head unit.

 

This truck, want to do something and I am not sure what route I want to take.

 

I listen to all sorts of music. 80s, 90s, 2000s, country.. old-school rap.. so it's all across the board.

 

I LOVE my music to sound live. Love it loud and feel it. I don't need earth-shattering bass. I had 8 12"s in a 95 Silverado extended cab back in the 2000s.. I am over that :)

 

I want a clean sound, what brand should I go with? I've been watching Steve's video for years. I kind of want to try B2Audio.

 

 

Steve should totally do a viewer build again with this one :)

 

 

 

  • 3 months later...
Posted

i picked up a Fi Xv3 for home audio.  got it in a sealed box with a Dayton 1,000 plate amp.  i like it a lot.  suckers overbuilt and hand made in the US.  got a RE SE in my car.  the Fi sounds just as good

Alpine 9887, Oz 180CS, RF R500X1D, 12" RE SE

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1874 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...