Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been listening to T.I.

this last month I've got to recommend T.I. King.

Tracks 3,6,10,18.

Track 18 Bankhead has got to be one of my favorite rap songs.

Listening to track 18 makes me miss the old days when I used to party and have friends around.

When I hear that track all I want is a Black & Mild with the plastic tip freaked and packed full of green all to myself with all my close guys I trusted around me and just sittin there watchin everyone else partying.

Damn I miss the old days.

Fuck tryin to grow up.

There ain't shit for money and fun in the grown up world.

DAMMMMN

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...