i hate you, now i remebered how bad i waana port and fire threw the rear deck.

i saw a picture of what this guy did, cut inserts in the seat and used mesh for the subs to fire thru but ppl can still sit there and he ported thru the rear deck, it was totally sick looking, i would look into something like that

or wall the bish and call it a day

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i saw a picture of what this guy did, cut inserts in the seat and used mesh for the subs to fire thru but ppl can still sit there and he ported thru the rear deck, it was totally sick looking, i would look into something like that

or wall the bish and call it a day

I know someone that did the same thing in an Altima. LOUD

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

hahahaha i fuckin hate all of you, i knew the wall was coming. i wish i coiuld logan but check it out.

Just throw all that away. You don't need it

Wall

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Guest Nismofreak

i aint tryin to dogg your shit nismo just see alot people happy with these setups and i have looked over them a bit.

uh funny thing is that I went to a compeition today. alot of the car with rf equipment didn't have any balls. I mean my buddy with a power acotstik 5000 smoked a t3000bd and yet he has a shitty alt vs the other guy which had 2 200amp alt and a extra battery. Disappointment

Archived