Charging Kinetik Batteries....

Ok, so I have a Kinetik HC1400 going up front and a HC600 going in the hatch. I want to be able to power the stereo with the car off on weekends, and also overnight charge it as needed to keep the batteries going and my alternator happy.

I am looking at the Kinetik power supplys, they come in 40, 60, and 80 amp, and they are kinda costly!

Anyone here recommend a cheaper battery charger that I can install in my hatch with the HC600 that could help maintain the battereis and also help me power my setup when the engine is off?

I tried the search but it leads to the Powermaster and Kinetik chargers.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I don't know bro. I run Powermaster batteries so I went ahead and spent the extra money for the Powermaster charger and I got a damn good deal on it too with a $50.00 manufacturer's rebate. Gotta love bargain shopping!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I don't know bro. I run Powermaster batteries so I went ahead and spent the extra money for the Powermaster charger and I got a damn good deal on it too with a $50.00 manufacturer's rebate. Gotta love bargain shopping!!

Yep, as usual, I always miss out on the good deals! :huh: Thanks though.

http://www.batterycentralmall.com/Batterie...4_Rebate_08.pdf

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Archived