Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got some NVX XSP65KIT components but they don't include any kind of mounts for the tweeters. I've searched Google to see if they offered mounts for these but not found anything.

Any suggestions? Be a bit ghetto but I wondered about using a hose clamp on the back side.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

one of my tweets fell off, so i stuck some Second Skin Damp Pro backing gum (dont know what its called) to the back of the speaker

 

side view (shitty) pic, lol...

 

 

 

 

speaker.jpg

Alpine 9887, Oz 180CS, RF R500X1D, 12" RE SE

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1338 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...