Sonic Electronix

Ive run into a black hole,not many have answers for this.

When i do my battery delete ill remove the 2x AGM back there. Then its the lithium game for me.

what i dont know is how batteries, Super-caps should be arranged.

ive heard use as much capacitance as possible, the Ioxus supercpap i was told it should go in parrallel.

The main thing he said was put your strongest caps at the end. That would be my 12-pack of giant Maxwell 3000Fx12

So what order would you run the lithium banks and placement of the caps?t a minamum gonna run 2x supercaps and 300aH-400aH on the batteries. Amount of batteries is only limited by space.

My choice of cells:

128aH headway build

80aH LTO

96aH headway or 230 prismatic cells Room dependent.

How many batteries is too

Extra info. My altenator is holding fine with 2 AGM but my voltage does sag a good bit 14.4v drops too 13.8

My alternator is even handling for what it is. Ill only upgrade that if i see danger or not.

• 9 months later...

Did you ever figure out how to run the lithium and super cap setup I just ordered my first EVER lithium battery from jag35 74AH and the ioxus ultra cap battery to help with the voltage but like I said I have never messed with lithium before any advice would be greatly appreciated and do I need any type of DC to DC charger or an isolator or anything else I can't get a straight answer from anyone if it's safe or even practical to just hook it up I've been told to delete the lead acid battery and put the lithium and super cap in the trunk with the super cap directly feeding the amp with the lithium feeding the super cap is this the right way to do it please help