Not the best but its ok :D my Build

im sorry but i cant stop LMMFAO @ the zipties & bubblewrap WTF but atleast its not the worst i've seen last year a guy came to my shop wondering y he kept cooking amps and asked me to take a look when he opened his trunk i started cracking up dude had two strands of 12ga speaker wire twisted together for his power wire and a WIRE COAT HANGER FOR IS GROUND i swear i felt so bad for this guy i gave him a amp kit and installed it for free and even now when i picture that shit i start LMAO

a coat hanger wouldnt actually be that bad. its solid copper, which wire it. just insulated. as long as it wasnt touching anything else, it shouldnt hurt it. as for the power, ive seen a setup with one strand of 12 gauge. dumbasses.

lol i'd could possibly believe him becasue i've seen a setup where the guy had wired Home use probly 16 gauge electrical wire. and he'd taken ground i think it was either the battery groud or i think it was a little tiny hole drilled and he hadnt even scuffed off hardly any paint work.

lol Also about the buble wrap and cable ties, im a DIY guy! lol well not really but i love DIY ideas lol.

so he grounded it right by his battery?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im sorry but i cant stop LMMFAO @ the zipties & bubblewrap WTF but atleast its not the worst i've seen last year a guy came to my shop wondering y he kept cooking amps and asked me to take a look when he opened his trunk i started cracking up dude had two strands of 12ga speaker wire twisted together for his power wire and a [glow=red,2,300]WIRE COAT HANGER FOR IS GROUND[/glow] i swear i felt so bad for this guy [glow=red,2,300]i gave him a amp kit and installed it for free[/glow] and even now when i picture that shit i start LMAO

I don't know if to believe that or not because that's incredibly retarted. :-[

man i have no need to lie i swear on my moms that shit really happened to me