Jump to content

Lexus LS430 new Stand Alone audio system


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am installing a new stand alone audio system in my Lexus LS430. The Mark Levinson system will not be used anymore. All alterations are reversible.

I am using the Kenwood XXV-01D 25th anniversary headunit. The control panel is installed in the ceiling area, the radio itself in the glove compartment. I have extended the flat cable to seperate the panel and the radio.

I have drawn a new enclosure for the control panel which is located in the area where you normally store a pair of sunglasses.

The glass break sensors and the button to switch these on or off are implemented in the housing.

 

IMG_20230425_182307438_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230426_104421132_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230430_200826821.jpg

  • 9 months later...
Posted

Nice head unit install! never seen one up there like that before. Love the LS430 very reliable luxury saloon. Can't wait to see more progress!

Keep it up Brother!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...