Sonic Electronix

Alright well i stopped by audio inovations yesterday to see about them walling my car and I told them how i wanted it kinda like steves with fiberglasses port and all and rhino lining and they said $750 for everything and itd take 2 days to do. that would be for 2 18" fi btls...Well then I got to thinking and thought if i was gonna spend that much on them to wall it i might as well go all out and do 3 18"s or 4 if theyd fit.So my question is would i be able to get 4 18" fi btls wall'd in my 4dr accord?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Ya i thought it was a good deal 750 and itd only take 2 days.If i get this done i really want to start competing.

So yall dont think there is anyway at all to do even if i keep my seats skutted way up??wat about 3?

If got a list of dreams i want to fullfill and doing a hairtrick and breaking my windshield are 2 of them lol

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

Ya i thought it was a good deal 750 and itd only take 2 days.If i get this done i really want to start competing.

So yall dont think there is anyway at all to do even if i keep my seats skutted way up??wat about 3?

If got a list of dreams i want to fullfill and doing a hairtrick and breaking my windshield are 2 of them lol

You might be able to do 3 or 4 15s but i dont think you could even do 3 18s in one i have 2 15s in my car in a back seat box and that is actually cutting it close

What kind of power are you wanting to run

Well i have 2 18"fi btl's D1.iv got 1 installed in a shritty box i made.

on the power not really sure i was thinkin maybe 4k a piece

~REFS~

alright well my max dimensions are

43"-depth

39"-Height

56"Width

Could somone see whats the most cubes that could fit here plz

~REFS~