Attention Doug..world Finals Info ?

Guys just talked to Celise. she was wondering if you guys wanted to do a competitor part on Friday night and make it a beach party? this way if there are kids they can come and if not you guys can still get drunk on the beach. lol also you need to get your rooms at the AVi resort there is alot of stuff going on that weekend so rooms may run out

later

Doug

Friday night sounds good

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Guys just talked to Celise. she was wondering if you guys wanted to do a competitor part on Friday night and make it a beach party? this way if there are kids they can come and if not you guys can still get drunk on the beach. lol also you need to get your rooms at the AVi resort there is alot of stuff going on that weekend so rooms may run out

later

Doug

Well I have no problem with a Beach Party. Only thing its mid-October and the way the weather has been it could be boiling HOt or freezing cold. Other than that doesn't matter where so much. Friday might be cool because everyone is still buzzing from being at Finals. LOL

Well I have no problem with a Beach Party. Only thing its mid-October and the way the weather has been it could be boiling HOt or freezing cold. Other than that doesn't matter where so much. Friday might be cool because everyone is still buzzing from being at Finals. LOL

Beach Party? Kids? What the hell? were in Laughlin we can do better than that!!! :rolleyes:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I just called and all the Beach Tour Rooms are all booked up... (bull shit) they said that Dbdrag... never blocked those rooms for those days.... :angry: I 'm going to Aquaris or some of the other Hotels... :angry:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

WHAT??? WHO'S SHIT TALKING? If someone told me "Your Fat"

I'd say "Yeah and ???" :blink::blink:

So I was just curious on the boys drinking capabilities. I'll dig up the thread about his

beer holder skills (correct terminology would be "babysitting") if I need to. :P:P

THIS IS DEFINATELY ON TOPIC: world Finals Info?

WILL PRECISION AUDIO BE THERE?

WILL HE NOT BLOW HIS WOOFERS?

WILL HE FINISH A BEER?

:D:D:D

man not only did I run him over with the bus looks like I might have backed up over him parked right on him my bad.........

LMAO!!!

That Cracked me up!

Oh, You'll see Me finishing a Pitcher or 2 For myself....And More!

Yall m,ight have to carry me To my Hotel room...Or leave me Stranded Passed out In the sand...LMAO!

And No i wont be smoking any Woofer for this show.... Ill be watching other's Do so...

If all goes right I might just be There Competing In West Coats Finaly...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

• 2 weeks later...
LMAO!!!

That Cracked me up!

Oh, You'll see Me finishing a Pitcher or 2 For myself....And More!

Yall m,ight have to carry me To my Hotel room...Or leave me Stranded Passed out In the sand...LMAO!

And No i wont be smoking any Woofer for this show.... Ill be watching other's Do so...

If all goes right I might just be There Competing In West Coats Finaly...

can i win pleas

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman