I have a 2018 silverado and I'm looking for help designing the box. I made a custom box for my old car, a 2008 impala for two kicker cvx 12's. Turned out great. I used google sketchup to make it 11 years ago. I'm just now getting back into it and it's kind of coming back. This is difficult for me because I'm putting it under the rear seat. There is a guy on youtube, MB enclosures, he makes bad ass boxes but want's almost $1000 for one. No thanks.

I am going to be using two 8" kicker ls7 solo baric. I forget how I tuned my old box to 33 hertz, alothough I think I used Torres box tuner. I will attach what I have done for my old box and the dimensions on the new box. I would really appreciate any help. Pleas let me know if the box dimensions in Torres make sense.

truck_two_8.png

AutoSave_33,17hertz_center_correct.skp

That looks all wrong, check out this thread to learn to use it:

Those enclosures are top slanted, look for a commercial design made for your vehicle and try to see how it is done, generally subs forward / port sideways, these boxes are hard to build try to find a prefab for your vehicle that has the right specs but not as expensive as the one from that guy.

• 3 months later...

Thanks a lot for information, that's might help me. Was searching for similar info.  Overwhelmed with tasks and looming deadlines? The plea "do my assignment for me cheap" echoes the sentiments of countless students. It's a request for affordable assistance, allowing students to navigate academic challenges without compromising the quality of their work, fostering a healthy balance between academic responsibilities and personal well-being.

Edited by Andrea21