Sonic Electronix

High Output Alternators, what kind of car should i buy?

My question is, what vehicle has the most readily available High Output alternator? Im looking to buy another vehicle, preferably an SUV or hatchback. I just want something that i can find a H/O alternator for very easily, and one that has a good top/easyish mount location on the vehicle so i can change it myself. Right now i have a 2006 toyota tundra double cab, and it is a nightmare trying to find an alt for it that is compatible and ive pretty much given up. Ive also been told that these trucks have an internal voltage regulator so even if i do find one and can get it put on, it still wont allow me to use its full potential.  Also, the alts on these trucks are a nightmare to get to. You have to take a ton of parts off. 

Anyways, my initial thought is getting a honda civic, or a chevy tahoe. I dont know anything about chevy and if they are reliable. Anyways, thanks guys,  hope i can narrow it down soon. Im ready to get something and start a whole new build/vehicle.