Does anyone know the distortion level or clipping level of volume on a Alpine UTE 73bt

I was just wondering if anyone happens to know how high you can go on the volume with the cheaper Alpine head unit I know it's only $100 head unit but I am trying to adjust my amps more specifically my sub amp to get the game at the right level but I am unsure how high of volume I can turn the head unit up to without introducing added distortion. 

I also have a door speaker amp which I did not adjust to any frequencies or anything I pretty much Just adjusted the gain  to where I think it would work without producing its own distortion. And I never really go past 20 or 21 volume on the head unit. It seemed like at around 25 or 6 volume the door speakers sounded crap I believe this was without an amplifier and with an amplifier. I believe the results are similar if I remember correctly.

I would imagine it would be a little harder to tell because I'm running two amps so the door speaker amp might produce distortion at a certain volume which could be a limiting factor so I know it won't be perfect to get both amps even but I would like to get the system fairly close so I can turn up the volume and both amplifiers produce fairly clean audio. 

I mean I don't think the radio sounds horrible for what it is, but it's possible that the song you produces is really horrible compared to other units, but I don't know much about head units these days. I'm not an expert and I don't do a lot of testing on them. I have heard that pioneers put out 25 watts of RMS usually by four channels at four ohms even the cheaper units compared to something like this Alpine.